YOU ME & OMD - Physical Tickets - FAQs / Terms & Conditions
When is the gig?
The evening of Saturday 19th June 2021.
Where is the gig?
indigo at the o2 in Greenwich, London.
What are the social distancing measures at the venue?
Each pair of tickets will be seated together, so please ensure that you purchase with someone you live with (or in your support bubble). All pairs will be seated at a social distance from all other pairs. The bar will be open, however!
What are the track and trace measures at the venue?
All ticket holders (both people using the tickets in a pair) will need to comply with track & trace measures at the venue to gain entry. There is no suggestion that "vaccination passports" or similar will be in use for this event, but if things change and they are mandated by the government then this may also be required. Refunds will not be provided for customers who do not wish to do this.
I am not from the UK and I wish to travel for this show, what should I do?
We are happy to sell you tickets, however please check travel restrictions before purchasing. Please be advised that all travel is at your own risk and we are unable to provide refunds if you are unable to travel for any reason. International customers will have to pick their tickets up from the venue on the day.
I am from the UK. What happens if I test positive for COVID-19 (or am forced to self-isolate for another reason) on June 19th?
Do not travel to the gig. Please contact us, refunds will be issued on a case by case basis.
I am from the UK, but I am worried about new restrictions being brought in.
Government guidance suggests that on June 19th there will be no restrictions on people travelling within the UK to the gig. In the unlikely event that new measures are brought in, refunds will be offered to affected customers.
I bought a normal livestream ticket before purchasing a physical ticket
Refunds for the livestream are available in these circumstances (minus the £5 for tour pre-sale access for those customers) although we would ask you to consider that all proceeds in this event go to the crew who have had no work for over a year.
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket holders undertake to follow the code of conduct (to follow soon). The rules will include measures including social distancing, the wearing of masks when not at seats, temperature checks at the entrance, compliance with track and trace and more.
- In the instance that the government's guidelines change and the gig can no longer go ahead it will either be rescheduled or refunds will be issued.
- We do not accept liability for any technology issues preventing customers from purchasing tickets
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase tickets
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law