YOU ME & OMD - Zoom Ticket - FAQs / Terms & Conditions
When is the gig?
The gig will be streamed at 9pm UK time on Saturday 19th June 2021
Can I watch the gig on-demand after it has finished?
No. The gig will only be available to watch live.
How does the zoom component work?
You will be sent two links. One will be a link to watch the livestream gig. The other will be an invitation to a zoom call. By participating in the zoom call at the same time as watching the gig, you become part of the remote audience. This audience will be visible via screens in the venue itself - the band will see you from the stage. Some of the remote audience will also occasionally appear on the screens on stage. The remote audience will potentially be visible to everyone watching the livestream.
Can I watch the gig on my smart TV?
The livestream will be hosted via a video player on a custom link which will be sent to you. Viewing a browser on your TV screen using technology such as Chromecast or Apple TV will be the best way to watch on a TV.
The ticket includes pre-sale access to the band's next tour. When will this be?
Touring activities for 2021 and beyond will be announced in due course. The band are keen to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Architecture & Morality at their first gigs after the pandemic!
When will I receive my link to watch the stream and join the zoom call?
You will receive this on Thursday 17th June 2021. If you have not received it by then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Can I send my link on to my friends so they can watch too?
The link will only display the stream on one browser at a time. If you try to open it with another browser, your stream will be interrupted. If your friends wish to watch on a different browser they need to purchase their own ticket. The zoom call will be moderated - only those who have purchased tickets will be allowed in.
Terms & Conditions
- Digital tickets are non-refundable (except in the specific instance that you win one of the auctions for physical tickets)
- Ticket holders undertake to follow the code of conduct (to follow soon). The rules will include measures disallowing inappropriate behaviour on the call (such as but not limited to holding up text of any variety, political slogans, nudity etc). Anyone breaching the rules will be removed from the call and will not receive a refund. This will be at the sole discretion of the moderator and their decision in every case will be final.
- If you are unable to watch the gig then unfortunately no refunds can be offered
- OMD do not accept liability for any technology issues preventing customers from watching the stream or using zoom. The stream can be viewed on any device using mobile data in the instance that wifi is unavailable.
- In the instance that the government's guidelines change and the gig can no longer go ahead it will either be rescheduled or refunds will be issued. This will not include the £5 for the pre-sale ticket element as that will be delivered come what may.
- The band undertake that if you pay for the pre-sale ticket element you will have exclusive presale access for a maximum of 2 tickets for the next UK, Ireland, European and American tours. These tickets will either be allocated seats (the best seats in the house) or early entry to the standing area.
- Access to any ticket presale does not guarantee that you will be able to successfully purchase a ticket.